The job requires a self-directed, results-oriented sales professional with technical aptitude, strong communication skills and the ability to qualify customer’s needs, develop new sales opportunities and optimize existing accounts to increase product market share. Interest and experience in the horticultural industry, new business development, and customer retention are primary factors of success.
This position requires the selected applicant to call on existing customers and new customers to present and sell our product line of greenhouses and greenhouse systems. The person will be knowledgeable in heating, cooling, lighting, benching, controls and all greenhouse systems.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years of proven sales experience working independently from a home office/virtual environment
- 4 year degree in horticulture or agricultural engineering preferred, but not required.
- A strong mechanical/engineering aptitude and prior experience in the horticulture industry.
- High level of competency in writing of business letters, quotations and greenhouse project proposals.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Possess a valid driver’s license as travel is required.
- Attend industry meetings, tradeshows.
- Positive attitude and team player.
- Proven time management and strong attention to detail.
- Must have excellent face to face and telephone communications skills.
Base salary plus commission and expenses, Simple IRA, vacations, holidays and sick leave per company policy.
Company provides computer, printer, cell phone, office supplies
Interested parties should forward resume to:
3707 179th Ave. East
Lake Tapps, Washington 98391