The project goal is to create 600 unique plant records over the next 3 months.
Wage is $12.50/hour and the goals have been established assuming a 40 hour work week (this equates to ten plant records in an 8 hour day on average).
While this is primarily a research and date entry project, the position also requires creative copywriting, clear communication, and resourcefulness. This project involves intensive keyboard and computer work and specific knowledge including:
Key characteristics or selling points
Size ranges for mature height and width
Light and Water requirements
Description, planting instructions, and monthly care.
Recommended companion plants
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Deep and specific knowledge about all kinds of plants (nursery, annuals, perennials, edibles, houseplants, natives, etc.)
- Friendly, concise, accessible and upbeat written communication style.
- Solid computer skills - able to learn and navigate new systems easily.
- Strong research skills - very comfortable with Internet research
- Quick, accurate datea entry expertise.
- Common sense and the ability to manage one's own work flow.
To ensure the project person has reacy access to the needed resources, the work for this project wil be conducted at Molbak's retail location in Woodinville.
Please e-mail your qualifications and cover letter to email@example.com