Inventory Control Processor
The Inventory Control Processor (ICP) is an integral part of the entire Receiving and Inventory Management process. The ICP is the primary control point for all inbound products that are received into inventory. Perform data entry, ticket production, and system receiving functions along with other highly detailed administrative tasks with little to no errors. General working knowledge of plant classifications would be used daily.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
· Input data from purchase orders, generate receiving memos & complete receiving memo entry with exceptional level of accuracy.
· Generate, print and distribute product tickets to processing crew.
· Maintain flow of processing work box while responding to Buyer priority requests.
· Notify vendors and buyers of receiving and purchase order problems and follow issues through to resolution.
· Assist with style price changes, deletions and general maintenance of the Style Master File.
· Insure that vendor UPC links are kept current and accurate.
· Research and determine appropriate resolution of inventory processing issues.
· Arrive on time, maintain good attendance and be dependable.
· Build positive team relationships with open, honest and direct communication.
· Demonstrate ownership, accountability, initiative and positive attitude.
· Troubleshoot and regularly clean ticket machine.
· Monitor open RM report and communicate status to Accounting at month end.
· Cross train on other receiving functions including updating handheld scanners.
· Complete processing of mark out of stock sheets in a timely manner.
· Live the brand, support the culture, and maintain a high level of energy & enthusiasm.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Possesses strong attention to detail, affinity for numbers and repetitive processes.
· Able to balance several tasks at once, prioritize tasks and maintain composure under tight deadlines.
· Uses effective written and verbal communication skills with Buyers, vendors and coworkers.
· Able to work overtime when necessary.
· Capable of performing other receiving functions, including freight processing, as needed.
· One or more years experience in an administrative role or other detail-oriented position.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Highly proficient typing (60+ wpm) and 10-key by hand.
· Experience preferred in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
· General working knowledge of plant classifications.
· Office environment with majority of shift spent seated at desk. Some walking required to distribute tickets and documents.
· Some exposure to extremes in weather and temperature.
Policy: Comply with all company guidelines.
This job description is only a summary of typical functions and is not a complete list of possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Other duties as assigned by a manager.
How to Apply:
Via Email: Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In-Store: See our Employment Kiosk in the Reception Area near Home and Gift