Compensation: We offer competitive pay and our benefits package include medical, dental and vision insurance, Simple IRA, paid vacation and holidays.
Position Requirements: Maintenance Project Manager
We seek a client service oriented, skilled and communicative individual who will own the success of their assigned Landscapes.
The Maintenance Project Manager (MPM) coordinates closely with the Maintenance Operations Manager and Construction Project Managers to be the day-to-day connection for our company to our clients while overseeing the care of their assigned landscapes.
The MPM works with clients to determine the client's needs; they are responsible for developing and managing the plans, teams, and budgets necessary to ensure that our clients' exceptional landscapes thrive. Once we begin caring for a landscape, the MPM monitors the condition of the site on an ongoing basis and provides direction to the maintenance teams to ensure the landscape continue to thrive.
Eligible candidates for the position must possess the following:
- Required 3 Years of Client Service Experience.
- Required 5 Years of Professional Landscape Experience. A landscape related degree a plus.
- Proactive experience managing budgets and schedules.
- Intermediate Excel and Word skills, especially as relates to building and managing budgets.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates common sense/good judgment when solving problems.
- Committed to Organic Maintenance practices
- Valid WA driver license
References will be verified. A background check and drug test will be required.