POSITION REQUIREMENTS- Landscape Gardening Foreperson/Lead Gardener
$18/hour, benefits at 90 days.
Eligible candidates for the position must possess the following:
• Min. three to five years’ experience maintaining landscapes in the Puget Sound region
• Min. two years’ experience leading a landscape maint. crew on private residential
• Valid WA driver’s license
• Excellent knowledge of native and ornamental plants, current horticultural practices
and pruning, and irrigation operation and maintenance
• Willingness to learn and grow with our company and be in the gardening profession long term
• A Plus: Degree from a Horticultural/Maintenance program / ORGANIC maintenance
• Able to lift heavy equipment / materials on intermittent basis
• Familiarity with gas powered machines
• Comfortable on a ladder for pruning
The job duties for the position include:
• Defining tool and material needs for crew on a daily basis
• Day to day maintenance of residential & commercial landscape projects of various
scales while also performing all types of labor
• Facilitating upkeep of equipment
• Following the determined aesthetic appearance of each project and corresponding
approach to maintenance given by the Director of Gardening Operations.
• Active involvement in the ongoing personal and professional development of themselves and maintenance crew personnel
Qualified individuals for this position should email, fax, or mail a resume to:
1100 N. 35th St.
Seattle, WA. 98103