Job Description • Applying fertilizers and other products to lawns according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions
• Driving company vehicle to customer locations
• Responding on a timely basis to customer requests for telephone and in-person service calls. Excellent customer service skills and experience a must!
• Completing required production forms and customer instructions
• Assisting in sales to current customers through contact on route
• Measuring the lawn of potential customers to provide them with an accurate cost of TruGreen’s service
• Performing a daily three-minute, 360 degree inspection of truck and equipment before taking the vehicle out on the road and upon return
• Completing production reports, new sales forms, customer invoice forms, daily vehicle inspection report, and cancel/skip notices as required daily
• Maintaining vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance
Qualifications Required: Qualified candidates will be at least 21 years old. We perform pre-employment tests.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Application Instructions: Please click here to apply now: https://www.peopleanswers.com/pa/access.do?job=805983:1-141304 Online Application Address: www.peopleanswers.com