No of Openings: 2
Work Schedule: M-F
Hours per Week: 40
• Health, dental, and vision benefits after 6 months.
• Paid vacation after 1 year.
Employment Start Date: ASAP
In Harmony offers a complete organic based lawn and plant health care program to clients in Seattle and the eastside. Our services concentrate on educating clients and providing quality landscapes without the use of harmful products.
• Monitor and diagnose insect, disease, physiological and cultural conditions for lawns, trees, and plants.
• Select most appropriate products and apply products safely.
• Communicate with clients about their landscapes in a clear and professional manner.
• Keep safety a priority in all job duties.
• Ability to obtain Washington State Pesticide Operators License within first two weeks of hire.
• Excellent driving record and Washington State Driver’s License
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work independently and be self-directed.
• Must have a positive "CAN DO" attitude.
• Knowledge of NW plants and lawn care desired.
• Maintain accurate records of daily work and entry of daily work in database.
• Keep service truck neat and orderly on a daily basis.
• Taking proper care of all work equipment and notify the supervisor if equipment needs attention.
• Always keep safety a priority in all job duties and utilize safety equipment provided.
The ideal candidate will be technically proficient in the identification and care of landscape plants of the Pacific Northwest. Particular attention to detail is required for observation and identification of pest and disease problems.
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
23622 Bothell Everett Highway
Bothell, WA 98021
Phone: 425-486-2180 ext 101