- Excellent driving record and Washington State Drivers License, a 3 year drivers abstract is required.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-directed.
- Must have a positive "CAN DO" attitude.
- Knowledge of NW plants and lawn care desired.
- Ability to obtain Washington State Pesticide Operators License within first two weeks of hire. In Harmony will facilitate testing with the necessary study guides and scheduling. New hires that pass the test on the first try will be compensated accordingly.
- Facilitate the care and development of trees, ornamental plants and lawns through the applications of compost tea, kelp, organic based fertilizers and other IPM based products.
- Monitor, diagnose and treat insect, disease, physiological and cultural conditions.
- Provide comprehensive and thorough information to create an ideal environment of optimum health of landscapes.
- Interact with clients in a professional manner and maintain excellent customer relations.
- maintain daily records of clients and entry of daily work in computer database.
- Keep work truck neat and orderly on a daily basis.
- Starting pay depends on experience
- Health and dental benefits after 2 months
- Five paid vacation days after 1 year
- Six paid holidays after 3 months
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
23622 Bothell-Everett Hwy
Bothell, WA 98012