Work Schedule: M - F
Hours per Week: 40
Employment Start Date: ASAP
Supervisor: John Song
The Landscape crew coordinates the care of turf, walks, and architectural accents. The Landscape crew will work independently accepting guidance from the Landscape Supervisor as needed to exceed our customers' expectations.
• Demonstrated ability to complete job tasks.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Reliable attendance.
• High School diploma preferred.
• Three or more years experience in landscaping industry preferred
• Ability to pass a background check.
• Valid Washington State drivers license preferred
For government contracts prevailing wage will apply
To apply, please submit your completed application materials to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for this position you must complete the application and affirmative action survey which can be found at http://www.atworkwa.org/careers/current-job-openings/
Online Application Address: