Hours per Week: 40 Wage/Salary: $46K-$50, DOE
Employment Start Date: Immediately
Supervisor: Jeff Lind
Job Description: LANDSCAPE ESTIMATOR & PROJECT MANAGER (Snohomish/Wooodinville) We are one of the states largest design build firms, with a staff of over 70 people, and over 20 years in business. Located in Snohomish, we offer a scenic work environment with large design studio. This position will be responsible for estimating and bidding new landscape construction work, as well as project management for commercial landscape installations. The position will be working closely with our landscape designer who designs and estimates for our regular construction customers as well as residential clients. There will be some overlap.
- Landscape estimating experience strongly desired
- Project management experience strongly desired
- Landscape installation/ maintenance experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of plant material, common landscape construction practices
- Must have good common sense and decision making skills
- A good business sense/ background
- Friendly, outgoing personality (you will be representing the company)
- Extremely organized with a good memory, this is non-negotiable
- Computer savvy, Microsoft Office suite, internet research
- Thick skinned, you will frequently be dealing with contractors meeting
- A strong, clear and effective communicator
- Ability to stay focused in a high pace, high pressure work environment
- Detail oriented
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Creating detailed cost proposals for pre-designed landscape and mitigation
- projects for installation.
- Project management for landscapes ranging from $1,000 to $500,000. Constant
- communication and oversight of project superintendents, constant
- communication with company owners.
- Product research, including sourcing project specified materials, costing of plant
- materials for proposals and communicating with sub contractors.
- Site visits to current projects, and projects you will be bidding on.
- Problem solving/ solution creation
- Scheduling your own time efficiently, and communicating project schedules to customers and
- project superintendents
Interested and "qualified" applicants should send a polished resume and work samples responding to this ad. Submit cover letter, resume and any portfolio work if available to