Starting Wage: $13 - $18 DOE
Hours: Full/ Part-Time
We are a small design, build, & seasonal maintenance company based out of Monroe with an organic approach to our gardens. Most of our work is on the Eastside and Seattle area, but occasionally here in the Monroe area. We are looking for some great employees that have a passion for horticulture and who would like to work with and learn from two LWTC Horticulture graduates who have successfully started and grown their own company. Here are some of the things we are looking for:
- Experience in landscaping/ gardening – at least a year preferred
- OR currently enrolled/ recently graduated from a horticulture program
- Basic PNW plant identification
- Ability to work in ALL kinds of weather – with a smile!
- Must have reliable transportation (not the bus)
- Reliable in general - with excellent communication
- Attention to the fine details of the garden and the project
- Must be on time and follow through with work commitments
- Must be able to work in a physically demanding environment
- Must be able to speak and write in English fluently
- Ability to use small equipment and hand tools safely
We are looking for 1 full-time employee and 1-2 part-time employees. We are willing to be flexible with the schedule with a part-time employee as long as they are mindful and respectful of our schedule and communicate well. We try not to work weekends, but occasionally this is unavoidable – so is overtime. Our goal is good communication when we foresee this happening.
Contact us for more info or email your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com. Thank You!