I have established commercial accounts that provide a good annual income. We are known for our dependable, skilled work, which results in favorable client referrals.
My business has survived and grown through these referrals.
There is also potential for added services and/or new customers. For instance, I do not offer weekly lawn maintenance (my choice), but the new owner may choose to offer this service. Current services include:
- Arborist pruning of ornamental shrubs and trees and other plants (under 20 feet in height) to maintain species-appropriate appearance, safety, traffic lines of site, access to parking spaces.
- Machine trim Boxwood hedges. Repeat business includes Spring and Fall Pruning and Monthly maintenance.
- Landscape Design/Rehab, installation of plants, trees, large feature stones, other natural and concrete stone work, pathways, outdoor structures, play and picnic areas.
- Green Space boundary maintenance, including; some rough mowing, downed tree removal, woodland path & Salmon Stream maintenance, and property fence line maintenance.
- Condominium/Residential patio fence and gate rebuild and repair.
- Excavation and installation of new storm water drainage to remove/transport standing water.
- Some pressure washing maintenance (flat work) as requested.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled - motivated owner in a one or two-person business model.
For those interested in further details, please email Bob Shaw at email@example.com and provide your contact information. I will respond same day.