INTERIOR & Exterior Plant Care for Corporate Clients:
1 Full time (40 hrs/week) (permanent) and 1 Part-time position available (20 - 30 hrs/week) (permanent)
- I am looking for individuals who have a high degree of integrity and dependability.
- You must love plants and know how to care for them.
- Experience with indoor plants is a plus, but I can train.
- You should be able to lift a big bag of potting soil.
- You will need a dependable car (car mileage is reimbursed).
Income: DOE (vacation benefits after one year)
My company provides plants and plant care to corporate clients in the Seattle Metro Area. We provide a high level of service, top quality and environmentally safe care, and extensive plant knowledge. Most of the work is caring for indoor plants in offices. I have some outdoor patio/planter clients.
Please, email a letter describing your plant care skills, why you would like to work for me, and a Resume. References are required.
horticulture, indoor plant care, interiorscape, landscaping, gardening