- High school graduate or equivalent.
- A minimum of four (4) years practical groundskeeping experience in a public or institutional environment, to include at least two (2) years plant identification experience.
- A current and valid Washington State Driver's License; to operate hospital vehicles.
- A current Pesticide & SPI Licensing through WSDA (or must be obtained within one  year of hire).
- A Bachelor's degree in a horticulture related field or AA horticulture certificate.
We offer competitive pay, generous paid time off, transportation discounts, and employee reward and recognition programs. Seattle Children's is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply for this position, please CLICK HERE