We are seeking a Gardener to join our team, someone who has a strong work ethic, is highly motivated, and has an eye for detail. An ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about plants and has an interest in learning from a growing company.
Gardening duties will include (but are not limited to): weeding, fine pruning, perennial care, plant identification, laying compost and other amendments, heavy lifting, and planting.
- ñ Strong work ethic, highly motivated
- ñ Happy working in all weather conditions
- ñ Passion for plants
- ñ Previous professional experience as a gardener preferred
- ñ Detail oriented, takes pride in doing a great job
- ñ Friendly, positive attitude, and sense of humor
- ñ Comfortable working as part of a team or independently
- ñ Physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs
- ñ Valid Washington State drivers license with good record
- ñ Can speak fluent English and legal for employment in US
We provide a competitive wage and opportunities for professional development. If you have a strong interest in contributing to a growing gardening company, please respond with an up-to-date resume and cover letter.