*Wage/Salary: Excellent compensation & benefits
We are hiring a full-time, year round Landscape Gardener to join the team. Positions
include both seasonal color and heavy maintenance. As a member of this team you will help maintain the highest quality gardening practices and procedures on a private estate.
This is a hands-on position responsible for:
• Cutting lawns using various sized power mowers.
• Trimming and edging using a gas powered edger/trimmer.
• Operating a gas powered blower.
• Maintaining/planting trees, shrubs, and perennials, hedges, climbing roses, vines and containers.
• Assisting in maintaining the greenhouse.
• Planting and maintaining fruits and vegetables for growth and harvest.
• Organizing tables, seedlings, plants and changing out of plants.
• Grooming paths, removing snow and ice from surrounding buildings and entry gate in winter.
• Trash and leaf removal.
• Outdoor and indoor animal care: cleaning cages, tanks and outdoor kennels.
• Physical labor and heavy lifting involved.
• Weekends required during special events and during water rotation schedule.
Benefits: Competitive wages, full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation and paid training.
This position will work Weekends with two days off during the week. Hours are typically 8:00am-4:30pm.
• HS diploma or GED and 1+ year gardening/landscaping experience.
• Must be able to work holidays as needed.
• Must possess strong time management skills, ability to work effectively independently as well as a team player.
• Must be comfortable around many different types of animals.
• Ability to understand and speak English, write routine reports and correspondence.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Reliable and dependable.
• Interior floral arranging and/or knowledge helpful.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and salary history/compensation expectations to Gardenerjobs@gmail.com with the title Gardener in the subject line or fax a resume to 206-254-9201.