We are seeking a Gardener – Crew Lead to join our team. The position to be filled is a mix of hands-on gardening work and professional business support and logistics. A successful candidate is one that enjoys a diverse workload, has great attention to detail (both in the field and office), and the ability to envision the “whole picture.”
As Crew Lead, gardening duties will include (but are not limited to): daily oversight of landscape team, weeding, fine pruning, perennial care, plant identification, laying compost and other amendments, heavy lifting, and planting. In-office and other support duties include: record keeping, client interactions and meetings, and developing bids.
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated
- Passion for plants
- Previous professional experience as a gardener and/or crew lead
- Detail oriented, takes pride in doing a great job
- Friendly, positive attitude, and sense of humor
- Comfortable working as part of a team or independently
- Physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs
- Valid Washington State drivers license with good record
- ñCan speak fluent English and legal for employment in US
- ñ Happy working in all weather conditions
We provide a competitive wage and opportunities for professional development. If you have a strong desire for responsibility and diversity in the workplace, and an interest in contributing to a growing gardening company, please respond with an up-to-date resume and cover letter.