Hours per Week: 40
Will explain details upon hire, must medical, dental, PTO & retirement
Employment Start Date:
Supervisor: Jeff Lind
Large landscape design build company located in Snohomish area is looking for an estimator/designer. Most of the time will be spent in the office estimating and bidding on residential landscape project (small and large), with some time spent in the field meeting with clients, performing project management duties and site analysis/ survey work. Bidding/ estimating projects will include frequent follow up communication, some project management duties, and creating and maintaining good relationships with our clients.
Requirements include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Experience in residential landscape design (small and large) a must
- Self motivated
- Detail oriented -- "very important"
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good common sense
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Knowledge of landscape plant material would be helpful
- Knowledge of landscape construction practices extremely helpful
Current valid driver's license and good driving record
Please, qualified candidates only. Thank you!
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org