This position requires at least one year of higher education or certification in landscape maintenance, and at least one year of experience working in the field. Must possess a valid Washington State drivers license, and be willing to use personal vehicle in the course of employment.
1. Perform and/or schedule all necessary landscape maintenance activities, such as pruning, trimming, weeding, blowing.
2. Also responsible for acquiring, storing, maintaining, and inventorying of tools & equipment.
3. Keeps track of all aspects of each estate be able to maintain containers& gardens, and do fine detail pruning.
4. Customer service oriented,responds to all client requests and notifies the client of any changes in scheduling and staying in contact with the supervisor on the status of these properties.
5. Schedules and performs special services as required, including seasonal annual garden design/installation, party preparation, procurement and installation of specialty plants or garden accents, etc.
Please email : firstname.lastname@example.org