We are seeking two full-time, entry-level gardeners to join our team. We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic, is highly motivated, and has an eye for detail. In particular, we are looking for an individual who can competently follow directions and efficiently manage time for the given task. This job requires someone who can see the bigger picture, not just the task at hand. We are willing to train the right candidate.
Gardening duties will include (but are not limited to): weeding, raking, fine pruning, perennial care, plant identification, hauling and spreading compost and other amendments, heavy lifting, power-washing, and planting.
- Passionate for plants
- Ready to work in all weather conditions
- Detail oriented, takes pride in doing a great job
- Friendly, positive attitude, and sense of humor
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Equipment operation, i.e., mower, weed eater, hedge trimmer
- Physically fit. Able to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Legal to work in the United States
- Able to communicate in fluent English
- Prefer full-time, but will negotiate part-time
Please email Joel Potthoff with an up-to-date resume and cover letter at email@example.com.