The primary responsibility of this position will be to provide outstanding customer service to customers in the lawn and garden department and provide back up support
throughout the entire store.
1. Customer Service: Provide customer service through friendly and efficient
service in a timely manner. Share product knowledge and provide assistance, as
necessary, to meet customer needs.
2. Product Knowledge: Knowledge of merchandise, including products we carry,
location within the store and usage.
3. Sales: Generate sales by helping customers with product selection, suggesting
add on sales and problem resolution.
4. Stocking: Stock merchandise neatly and in appropriate locations. Help create and
maintain merchandise displays. Clean shelving, fixtures and store as needed.
5. Cashiering: Assist customers at the register by processing transactions quickly
and accurately. Resolve transaction problems and process returns.
1. Knowledge and experience in lawn and garden/nursery
2. Previous experience in retail or customer service
3. Work in a fast paced environment
4. Self-motivated and able to work independently
5. Must be able to work on feet and lift up to 40lbs
This is a part time position for approximately 30 hours. Availability on Sunday is required. Compensation DOE.
Qualified applicants, please reply to this ad with your resume. Michelle Boman <mboman@Grangesupply.com>
Please no calls about this position.
Grange Supply, Inc.