Open Position: Gardener for a high-net-worth family in Seattle
Location: The residence is in The Highlands, a private community in Shoreline, Seattle.
Property Size: 7.26 Acres; Size of house is 16,490 Sq Ft.
Hours: This position is full-time, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm, or thereabouts.
Salary: Pay will be commensurate with experience.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, all aspects of lawn, garden and grounds care of the property, and maintenance tasks inside the house, as requested. The following is a general idea of tasks:
- Mowing the 3+ acres of lawn.
- Weeding, edging, tree trimming and flower and garden care.
- Seasonal clean up tasks around the property such as raking leaves, clearing snow from driveways, etc.
- Path maintenance, irrigation maintenance and equipment maintenance.
- Inspecting and watching for drainage issues, bluff maintenance and monitoring.
- Washing vehicles, filling vehicles with fuel, preparing vehicles to be driven, especially in the winter for snow clearance (window scrapping).
- Handy work inside the house, including the use of a ladder for high reach locations, assembling large outdoor children’s’ toys such as a trampoline, cleaning and setting up fireplaces and other similar tasks as directed.
- The responsibilities or the focus of this position may be added, changed or deleted at the discretion of the Company.
Experience & Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting a family in their residence.
- Ability to run all facets of gardening equipment.
- Ability to run a dual drive lawn mower.
- Ability to lift heavy items.
- Must be willing to adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Must be comfortable around, children and pets.
- Candidate should be fluent in the English Language.
- Must possess own car, insurance, and a valid Driver’s License.
If interested, please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org