We are looking for an individual who is passionate about keeping our company safe, efficient, effective, and forward looking by scheduling, and predicting the future needs, for all our construction and maintenance people, machinery, and tools.
The field operations specialist:
1. Coordinates construction and maintenance staffing schedules.
2. Forecasts staffing for all construction and maintenance projects.
3. Coordinates schedule for all construction and maintenance machinery and vehicles.
4. Helps coordinate fleet management.
5. Helps coordinate facilities management.
Ideal candidates for the position will have:
• 3 years of experience in similarly related operations management including forecasting and scheduling.
• Good knowledge of MS Office. Knowledge of Smartsheet a plus.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
To apply send your resume to email@example.com or call 206-545-0111 today!
Requirements for employment will include a background check and drug screen.