Wages DOE, with increases after 12 week review.
Pacifica Landscapes is growing and we need some good crew members to join our team. In particular we need a foreman /lead for residential landscape construction projects. We are also looking for experienced landscape construction crew members. We are looking for people who want the chance to expand their skills and take on more responsibility in a supportive enjoyable work environment.
Hours: Full time
Location: Seattle Area
Compensation: Hourly $18-30 plus Plus Benefits and Truck
Benefits: Healthcare and Paid Vacation
Primary Role: Build landscape projects at residences in greater Seattle Area. Read plans, schedule work and order materials. Layout per plan and build paver and flagstone patios, irrigation and lighting systems, plantings and lawns. Will be responsible for maintaining a safe and clean site.
2) Must have basic knowledge of landscape construction and plants.
3) Foreman must have 2 years' experience running crew.
4) References required.
5) Must be able to lift in excess of 75lbs, and work on rough and uneven sites.
6) Must be able to talk to clients and answer questions.
7) Must be self-motivated, and have a can do attitude.
8) Successful Applicant will be a well-organized problem solver and a personable team player with a professional appearance.
9) Bilingual is a plus, as is carpentry, welding or masonry skills.
Please email detailing experience to get an interview.
Pacifica Landscapes is an EOE.
Pacifica Landscapes | C 206.551.9872