Most of our work is on the Eastside.
This position may include the following landscaping duties:
- Renovating existing landscapes including, demolition, digging, planting, pruning, etc.
- Installing seasonal color in beds & containers.
- Installing new landscapes.
- Landscape maintenance including weeding, raking, mowing, edging, color grooming, fertilizing, trimming, pruning.
- Operating landscape & power tools such as mowers, weed-eaters, blowers, pressure washer.
- Standing, stooping, and kneeling for long periods. Must be able to lift heavy loads.
- Working productively and in all types of weather.
- Overall accountability for condition and appearance of assigned landscape accounts.
- Ability to identify and prioritize tasks.
- Knowledge of plant types and needs a plus but not mandatory.
- The ability to communicate in English and be authorized to work in the US.
- Valid WA state driver’s license and clean driving and criminal record.
- No alcohol or drug use (including legal marijuana) is tolerated and smoking is not allowed on the job premises.
- Reliable transportation to be on time to work in zip code 98006 @ 7:30 am daily
Compensation depends on experience, hourly rates range between $13-$20 per hour.
FOR CONSIDERATION OF EMPLOYMENT:
If you would like to apply, please write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a resume with a paragraph about yourself and why you think you'd be great for this job. Thanks!