Provide excellent Customer Service in a Team Environment in order to drive sales and
encourage Customer Loyalty. Process transactions on the cash register to include opening and closing (balancing) of registers and processing various payment tenders. Maintain a strong sales presence, engage customers and offer multiple purchase suggestions. Restock and maintain merchandise displays as needed, all while keeping the wholesale sales area safe and neat for the optimal customer experience. Job Schedule: Monday – Saturday 7 AM – 4 PM Reports to:
Molbak’s Plant Farm General Manager Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist customers with their purchases while providing Outstanding Customer Service
in a friendly, proactive manner.
· Suggest whole solutions, inform, educate and inspire, practice cross-selling and add-on selling.
· Always practice open, honest, and direct communication and build positive team
relationships. Demonstrate integrity, ownership, accountability, and initiative.
· Correctly and efficiently use and practice proper protocol with all communication systems. (Registers, radios, telephones)
· Develop close customer relationships by thoroughly understanding customer needs and providing prompt resolution of customer service issues.
· Follow through and troubleshoot customer concerns and complaints accurately. Complete all required records and other related paperwork including the mailing of
information to customers in a timely manner.
· Monitor appropriate records such as stock transfers, sales reports, production records
and special orders.
· Follow proper procedures when faced with security threats, loss prevention issues or
· Help multiple customers simultaneously and be able to transition from one task to another with ease and efficiency.
· Complete other duties as assigned. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Horticulture knowledge preferred
· Strong customer service skills in a fast paced wholesale and production environment.
· Ability to accurately operate a POS system (electronic cash register), convey prices, calculate discounts and process all register transactions.
· Ability to assist many customers each day, and quickly and creatively problem-solve, while maintaining a calm and friendly disposition toward customers and team members. Working Environment:
· Molbak's Plant Farm Sales offices are located at our Redmond, WA production facility which includes our wholesale sales yard.
· Ability to work inside or outside with exposure to extremes of weather & temperature.
· Ability to work standing, walking, bending, moving or lifting up to 100% of the day.
· Desire to live the brand, support the culture & maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm. Policy:
Comply with all company guidelines. How to Apply Apply On-line:
Go to www.Molbaks.com
and click on the “Careers” link.Via Email:
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com In-Store:
See our Employment Kiosk in the Reception Area near Home and Gift Request an Application by mail:
Call our Receptionist at 425-398-5100