Molbak’s is looking for someone to work on a special plant-related project. The project is expected to be about 3-months in duration and start as soon as possible. The project requires a very strong writer with significant plant knowledge (specific to the Northwest) and quick, accurate data entry skills. Project Parameters:
The project goal is to create 600 unique plant records over the next 3 months.
Wage is $12.50/hour and the goals have been established assuming a 40 hour work week (this equates to ten plant records in an 8 hour day on average).
While this is primarily a research and date entry project, the position also requires creative copywriting, clear communication, and resourcefulness. This project involves intensive keyboard and computer work and specific knowledge including:
Key characteristics or selling points
Size ranges for mature height and width
Light and Water requirements
Description, planting instructions, and monthly care.
Recommended companion plantsKey Skills and Competencies:
- Deep and specific knowledge about all kinds of plants (nursery, annuals, perennials, edibles, houseplants, natives, etc.)
- Friendly, concise, accessible and upbeat written communication style.
- Solid computer skills - able to learn and navigate new systems easily.
- Strong research skills - very comfortable with Internet research
- Quick, accurate datea entry expertise.
- Common sense and the ability to manage one's own work flow. Location:
To ensure the project person has reacy access to the needed resources, the work for this project wil be conducted at Molbak's retail location in Woodinville. To Apply:
Please e-mail your qualifications and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org